Withdrawal for Education
This withdrawal allows you to utilize your savings in Account 2 to finance your education or your children's education (including step-children and legally adopted children) at an institution of higher learning either locally or abroad.
Any enquiries, please contact KWSP directly through :
- A Malaysian Citizen; OR
- A Malaysian Citizen who has made Leaving The Country Withdrawal before
1 August 1995 and has opted to re-contribute to the EPF; OR
- A Non-Malaysian Citizen who:
- Has become an EPF member before 1 August 1998; OR
- Has obtained a Permanent Resident status (PR).
- You have not reached the age 55 at the time the EPF receives your application; AND
- You still have savings balance in your Account 2.
- Any nearest KWSP office or;
- KWSP call centre: 03-8732 6000 or;
- Short Message System (SMS): Type KWSP and send to 36373
UPDATED: 21st June, 2018