Ranaco Group
Connect with us:
Visa, Pass & Permit

What is Visa?

A "visa" grants permission to enter a foreign country. Ordinarily this is signified by a stamp in the traveler's passport. In Malaysia, the final permission to enter the country is based on the decision of the Immigration Officer at the point of entry.

What is Permit?

A Permit or Student Pass is an approval document issued by the Immigration Department of Malaysia for a foreigner to be in Malaysia for educational purposes. The student pass is a compulsory document for full time international students, including students participating in exchange programme and visiting programme for the duration of more than 2 months.

What is Special Pass?

A Special Pass is a temporary pass issued by the Immigration Department due to a pending decision on student or social pass application and is only valid for a maximum of a one month.